Fulfillment tailored to fit your needs
Thill Logistics understands that fulfillment and customer service are part of the brand promise that you make to your customer when they purchase your product. That’s why we provide you with a complete, tailored fulfillment service experience. Our flexibility ensures any and all of your fulfillment needs will be met in a way that aligns with your specific campaign.
Compared to our competitors, there is no doubt that Thill Logistics offers cost-effective fulfillment services. We also offer unrivaled efficiency and speed of operation through our cutting-edge software.
- Product Fulfillment – high and low volume pick and pack capabilities, hand assembly of kits, ship to consumers, packaging, ocean container processing
- Promotional Distribution
- Retail Distribution- pallet storage, shipping and receiving
- Special services – bar coding, shrink wrapping, banding, labeling
- Real-time reporting and a project management software system
Strategic Warehouse Locations
Our state-of-the-art warehouses include one million cubic feet of secured space, along with climate controlled storage, video surveillance, complete sprinkler system and superior security.
Your inventory is tightly controlled from the moment it arrives in our warehouse. Each unit is scanned in and scanned out directly into our real-time reporting system. You can view the exact location, quantity and traffic of your goods with pin point accuracy at all times, giving you the ability to manage your business efficiently and effectively.
Delivering to retail distribution centers as well as directly to a store, Thill Logistics finds you the lowest delivery prices in the fastest transportation time. Our diverse list of carriers ensures flexibility of service. Thill Logistics has established relationships with FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, Smart Post and Corner Stone Shipping Solutions.
We also have a long history of distributing product to many leading retailers, including Walmart, Home Depot, Best Buy, Target, and Bed, Bath and Beyond.
Accurate shipping, tracking and placement of your products are key to your success. In order to ensure the best experience for your customers, Thill Logistics provides a number of special services including:
- Package manifesting
- Package Labeling
- International documents
- Custom Packaging
- Shrink Wrapping
- Advice on legal specifications and regulatory compliance for product shipping
Our real-time reporting and project management software system, Taurus, enables you to sit back and watch the fulfillment process with the peace of mind.
Consumers now have unlimited ways to purchase products. At Thill Logistics, we have the capacity, experience and technology to receive orders from a variety of sources, including telemarketing orders, email, e-commerce and postal mail.
Thill Logistics’ fully integrated and secure computer system ties all areas of operation together effectively and coherently, including customer service, credit card processing, warehousing and data management.
Thill Logistics offers the following order processing services:
- Computer System – File conversion and large volume order processing
- Computerized inventory management
- Direct response to the customer
- Computer reporting – There are over 50 reports available as well as customized reporting
- Continuity programs
- Merchant bank accounts
- Major credit cards processing
- Checks and money orders processing
- Web order processing
- Packing slip and invoice generation
Thill Logistics offer credit card processing in single payment or multi-payment options, and can provide you with reporting for unpaid balances for each payment cycle.
Thill Logistics processes a large volume of shipments daily, which enables us to receive substantial discounts from the major carriers. In turn, we pass on that savings to our clients.
Thill Logistics is also able to reduce the delivery cost to the end consumer due to our prime location in the Midwest, as well as our regional warehouses in Nevada and Georgia. The average cost of a two pound package shipped anywhere in the eight standard shipping zones through Thill Logistics is $3.33.* The average cost of the same package shipped from California to the same customer is $5.67.
Almost 70% of all packages shipped in the United States from Thill Logistics’ location are delivered to zones 2 – 5. The lower the shipping zone number, the greater the savings.
* Fuel prices – The fuel prices provided on the Thill Logistic website are for informational purposes only and are only published as a guide. Thill Logistics shall not be liable to anyone for any reason whatsoever for any use of, interpretation of, or reliance on the information or contents provided.